Not every VR experience is a fit for classroom use. We help in lessons that immerse.Our goal is using VR practically in learning mode – seated and safe.
We use standalone VR devices that require no PC or Phone. Our experience is comfortable and created for no motion sickness based interactivity.
- Short lessons based on attention spans
- Voice Based Interactive Q&A in XR
- Using Open Web XR Standards based – ideal for web, VR or AR
- VR/AR interactives using Recognition and CV
- Right fit lesson type with devices
- Multi platform – 3DOF and 6DOF
- Allow creator platform for students/teachers to build lessons to immerse
- High School, College and Vocational STEM training
CLASSIMMERSE VR Early Beta
Sign up for Access Key
How to Download Classimmerse app with your key.
1. Sign up with your Email Id.
2. We will send your ACCESS KEYS in your email.
3. Download Oculus App on your mobile phone from AppStore/Playstore
4. Redeem the Code sent to your email by us. You need to use your mobile device that is paired to your Oculus GO headset.
5.Enter the Code and press Submit.
6.Download the FREE app.
Watch the Video and FAQ for new Oculus GO setup
“I was able to interact with the content, to look closely and develop a greater understanding of the heart and heart disease. Lessons through the Learnroll Immerse platform are highly engaging for students and this particular lesson would be a great way to learn more, especially for a course in biology or Pre-med.”
Rachelle Dene Poth, @Rdene915 , ISTE STEAM Teacher, Author, ISTEN
“The experience is interactive, exploratory and fun! I think the company has managed to engage our students to learn in a way that retains knowledge and in a format they prefer.”
Jaime Donally, @JaimeDonally, ARVRinEdu
” I was able to integrate the heart disease module to focus on physical activity and healthy eating. Promoting interactivity better prepares. The interactive modules demonstrate the ability of students to access specificity and a deeper understanding. Health literacy is an integral part to equip students in health literacy. The module was well-organized and had core concepts highlighted.”
David Lockett, NSTA Advisory Board @DavidJLockett.
“I liked that it has the five E organization, and the videos can be great starting points for students. The 3D models were probably the most important reason to choose this over a traditional method. I think depending on instructional needs/resources and type of student this could be an engaging way to explore content.”
Rebekah Davis, Curriculum Designer and Educator @Rebekah@davis
“ClassImmerse is an outstanding platform for student learning. Traditionally, I get nauseous when using VR. This app is different.Classimmerse is a quality product. I encourage everyone to try it out.”
Global Executive Director, Rutgers Preparatory,VR/AR Evangelist
Practical AR & VR S.T.E.M Solutions for Classroom based Learning & Training
INTERESTED IN CUSTOM TRAINING APP ?
Our team of experienced software developers and experts can help create immersive AR/VR solutions that satisfy your learning or training needs.