MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS 4pm – 5pm
Free Trial Class (optional) – October 4 or October 6
Class Meetings – October 9, October 11, October 13, October 16, October 18, October 20, October 23, October 25, October 27, October 30, November 1, November 3, November 6, November 13, November 15
*No class on November 8 and November 10
Learn the basics of VR and 360 filmmaking from the hardware platforms, to coding and actual filmmaking! This in-depth, hands-on course will provide tangible skills to create 360 and VR-enable content using a 360 4K camera. Learn the basics of editing, stitching and monetizing content.
Small class sizes (4 students max) provide personalized one-on-one attention to students’ learning needs.
5-week course includes instructor-led class with 3D and VR content.
- 60 minute classes, 3x/week
- Hands-on learning using 360 4K camera
- Basics of filmmaking including editing, stitching and monetizing content
- Final showcase for students to display their work to 360 experts and professionals
- FREE workshops open to all students (1x/month)
- FREE Tech Talks with VR studio experts