Coding Workshops in 360 and VR
Level 1 Coding Workshop for Beginners (No Pre-Requisite Skills required) Ages 13+
Learn the basics of Virtual Reality and 360. This beginner workshop will provide basic coding skills and platform overview of technologies used to develop real commercial applications.
1. Fundamentals of Computer Science – CS01
2. Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
3. Introduction to VR and AR programming and Tools.
– What are VR and AR? Where do we use them?
– VR Platforms – Introduction to Unity and Unreal 3D Engines
– What is 360? How do we create 360 Content?
Source : Unity Labs
4. Lessons – 15 – Create a Game in VR
Small class sizes (4 students max) provide personalized one-on-one attention to students’ learning needs.
5-week course includes instructor-led class with hands-on programming.
- 60 minute classes, 2x/week. April-June 2018. Mondays and Fridays
- Hands-on learning using 360 4K camera, VR Platform (Available In-house)
- Basics of 360 Video and VR includes coding platforms and programming basics
- Students will present a final real life gaming project that will be reviewed by professionals in the field.This will include analysis, design and coding submission
- Schedule a time to visit us and preview our tools.