WEDNESDAYS 7pm – 8:15pm
Free Trial Class (optional) – October 4 or October 11
Class Meetings – October 18, October 25, November 1, November 15, November 29
*No class on November 8 and November 22
Learn Chemistry in a collaborate, intimate classroom experience. Visual and hands-on experiences include lab time with virtual labs, 3D and VR-based learning.
Small class sizes (2-4 students max) provide mentoring and personalized attention to each student’s learning needs.
Topics are based on AP College Board curriculum.
5-week course includes instructor-led class with 3D and VR content.
- 75 minutes class, 1x/week
- Discussions, Q&A, videos and simulations
- Hands-on online or simulated 3D lab-based on the topics
- VR immersive Physics learning lab
- Includes free 60 minutes trial class