Chemistry (3D, VR, AR & Haptics)
One-To-One mentoring and group class (3 students)
Contact us for pricing and to schedule your individual mentoring or group classes.
Learn chemistry in a collaborative 3D Steroscopic classroom. Visual and hands-on experiences include lab time with virtual labs, VR Experiences and AR interactive models.
Levels – Introductory/Honors and AP
One-To-One mentoring and group classes available with personalized curated content for each lesson.
Topics are based on National Research Council NSES/NGSS and College Board (AP) guidelines. We can also adapt the content to any special curriculum needs. All students in Middle/High School and College are welcome, and we can customize topics based on your learning choices.
For VR and AR options using Head Mounted device (HMD), students must be 13+ and complete our waiver.
6 classes (once every week) includes instructor-led class with 3D and VR content.
- 60 minute class, 1x/week
- Discussions, Q&A, videos and simulations
- Hands-on online or simulated 3D lab-based on the topics
- AR and Haptics based immersive chemistry learning lab(Curated for group learning).
- Individual Coursework help with problem areas.
- 90 minute VR Self-Learning Lab time can be scheduled anytime, (45 minutes each – 2 labs)
- Includes free 60 minutes trial class