Introductory Physics with 3D and VR (Virtual Reality)
One-To-One mentoring class
Contact us to schedule your individual classes.
Learn physics in a collaborative and intimate classroom. Visual and hands-on experiences include lab time with virtual labs, 3D and VR-based learning.
One-To-One mentoring and personalized attention to each student’s learning needs.
Topics are based on National Research Council NSES/NGSS guidelines. We can also adapt the content to any special curriculum needs. All students (13+) are welcome, and we can customize topics based on your learning choices.
6 classes(once every week) includes instructor-led class with 3D and VR content.
- 75 minutes class, 1x/week
- Discussions, Q&A, videos and simulations
- Hands-on online or simulated 3D lab-based on the topics
- VR immersive Physics learning lab
- One-One Coursework help with problem/pain areas.
- Includes free 60 minutes trial class